Tuesday, January 24, 2012

18 days!

For the past month or so I have been studying to become a Group Fitness Instructor.  I am pretty excited and nervous about all of the possibilites.  Studying has included textbook reading and attending LOTS of fitness classes.  I feel really proud of myself... I have been going to the gym at least 5 days a week and I work out for a minimum of 1 hour, sometimes 2 depending on time and intensity.  I am starting to really notice a difference in my physique.  I am gaining muscle and have improved endurance.  I hope to share my enthusiam to help others with their fitness goals. 

Some of the questions I have for myself.... What kind of class I want to teach?  What kind of clientele am I trying to reach?  What kind of personality do I want my class to have?  What is my favorite class to attend?  These are all questions that I hope to answer in the next couple of weeks. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment